Besides her role as an investigative reporter at “Channel 2 Action News,” Nicole Car is an exceptional daughter, loving mother and – most notably – faithful wife.
Discover Nicole’s intricate details about her life by taking a stroll through bio-kind wiki!
Husband, Married & Kids
Nicole Carr and husband Tolly Carr got married on 4th September 2010.
The details of Nicole and Tolly’s wedding remained a private affair. So did the duo’s dating life as boyfriend and girlfriend.
In the first nine years as a married couple, Nicole and Tolly became parents of two kids (both daughters).
On 6th November 2019, Nicole and husband Tolly welcomed their third bundle of joy. They named their baby Noah who weighed seven pounds and an ounce at the time of his birth.
In September 2019, Nicole and Tolly celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary. Even so, the married duo seemed thick as thieves. Divorce felt like the last thing in their mind.
How Old Is Nicole Carr? Wiki, Bio & Family
Nicole Carr celebrates her birthday on 5th August. The strikingly beautiful journo is a Leo via Zodiac sign.
Discussing her age — Nicole reportedly turned 36 in 2019. According to online reports, 5th August 1983 is her date of birth.
Nicole grew up admiring her biological parents. As a child, she witnessed her mother cry to songs by Oleta Adams while her veteran father serving in the father.
Because of her dad’s military ties, Nicole moved a total of 10 by the time she became 16 years of age. Being an Army Brat, she resided in places like Panama and Alaska.
More on her family: Nicole doesn’t seem to have siblings.
Salary, Net Worth Plus Education
Post-high school graduation, Nicole Carr attended Winston-Salem State University and pursued a B.A. degree in mass communication. For M.A. in broadcast journalist, she joined Syracuse University.
Circa 2005, Nicole landed a news reporter gig at “WECT TV6.” Quitting the job in 2007, he began working as an adjunct professor at “Winston-Salem State University” and “Fox 8 WGHP.”
Between October 2009 and October 2010, Nicole served as a reporter at “New Channel 5 Network.” She then worked at “Fox 8 WGHP,” “ABC11 Eyewitness News – WTVD” and “International Reporting Fellow-China.”
Interesting – Heather Hays Wiki, Kids, Husband, Net Worth, Salary
In March 2016, Nicole joined “WSB-TV” as a reporter. For her services at the said network, she reportedly pocketed $65k p.a. in salary. The earnings play an important role in solidifying her $550k net worth.
Unmissable Facts About Nicole Carr
- When not busy with professional obligation, Nicole Carr admittedly traveled and volunteered to support military families.
- An avid marathon runner, Nicole Carr loved catching up with her reading habits that she picked up as a kid.
- On her Facebook bio, Nicole Carr stated her priority in life by writing “Journalist. Wife
. Mommy.” By 2020, she had 10k likes on the platform.
- Coming to her physical built, Nicole Carr stood a little bigger than five feet & six inches in height.
- As of March 2020, Nicole Carr possessed 2.1k followers on her private Instagram handle. Meanwhile, 11k people followed her on Twitter.
- Back in 2017, Nicole Carr reached a career milestone after clinching the Southeast Regional Emmy for Best Live Reporter.