Not only does he cooks and enjoys consuming delicious foods, but Eric Theiss also experiments with new recipes and developed kitchen-related tools. In turn, the very passion helps him maintain relevancy.
Get to know who Eric Theiss is, his married status, and net worth by taking a slow breeze through his wiki-style biography!
Eric Theiss Wife, Married, Children
At the turn of the century, Eric Theiss married his wife Jessica McElwaine — a graduate of Henderson Senior High School and Hartwick College.
More on Eric’s other half: Jessica previously worked as an English teacher. Furthermore, she is part Irish.
Eric and Jessica prefer to maintain some mystique surrounding their relationship. No wonder, the duo opts not to divulge details about their wedding day and dating life.
Loving parents, Eric and wife Jessica are blessed with two children: Max and Cameron Theiss. As of 2020, the foursome resided near QVC headquarters in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Also, Recommended – Louie Rankin Cause Of Death, Net Worth, Wife, Children
Eric Theiss Wiki — Age, Parents, Family
On 19th February every year, Eric Theiss gets blessed with heart-melting birthday messages from friends and family. The celebrated chef turned 54 years of age in early-2020.
Speaking of parents, Eric was born in the year 1966 to an Italian mother. He grew up in Northern New Jersey. Info about his father and siblings is difficult to ascertain.
In many ways, Eric inherited the love for cooking from his mom who handed him a cookbook at the tender age of six.
As a teenager, Eric had the pleasure of working under the world-famous Frank Falcinelli at the prestigious restaurant called “Culinary Renaissance.”
Also, Interesting – Aimee Preston Wiki, Bio, Married, Dating, Age, Net Worth
Eric Theiss Net Worth, Height, Books
In his early-20s, Eric Theiss worked inside the kitchens of several New York restaurants. Striving for more, he then opened a restaurant and bar called “Meritage” in West Chester.
With his ability to develop kitchen-centric products and pitch them on QVC, Eric soon garnered the title of a TV personality.
The founder of the product-selling entity “LiveVision,” Eric boasts an association with brands including “Waring Pro,” “Charbroil” and “Rachel Ray.”
Author of seven cookbooks (as of 2020), Eric owns five feet & ten inches in height while flaunting a $10 million+ net worth.
Unmissable Facts About Eric!
- By March 2020, Eric Theiss had amassed 51k likes on Facebook. Meanwhile, some 53k followed his page on the platform.
- Having joined Twitter circa March 2009, Eric would go on to amass around 1.5k followers on the micro-blogging site.
- Elsewhere on Instagram, Eric had the most followers. Some 84.8k people watch him post his cooking and advertise his latest products.
- Of all the good and noticeable things about him, Eric gets best recognized for his wavy hair.
- Together with his spouse and children, Eric owned a cat named Ginger.
- Back in 2019, Eric underwent back surgery. Hence, he remained absent from QVC for a few months. (Xanax)
- As a teenager, Eric worked at Culinary Renaissance trained under the legendary chef Frank Falcinelli.
- Working at QVC, Eric presented brands for chefs Paula Deen and Rachel Ray.
Also, Interesting – Bryce Hall Gay, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height, Parents, Wiki
Last modified: February 6, 2024